Excel G-lite Pro Lightweight Transit Wheelchair 18" Standard Seat
The Excel G-Lite wheelchair shares features with its sibling, the G-Lite transit chair. The lightweight set of wheels introduces an attending braking system to help ensure you have better control. The standard parking brakes are also available on the chair but it won’t be needed when on short stops, thanks to the attendant brakes.
This model has sloped armrests that you can adjust, which can be altered to your requirements. The design of the chair makes it easy to set up as well as fold, therefore making it an ideal chair for individuals looking to travel.
Also the insertion tubes from the footplates on the G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair are lightly curved, this makes the footplates closer to each other for additional support which offers a more comfortable seating position.
***Please be advised that the Blue and Black seat for this model is currently unavailable until early October All other Colours are available***
It comes with a half folding backrest and a frame that is easily folded as well. With this chair you also get a removable seat and back upholstery. The weight of the chair amounts up to 12 kg and it is capable of supporting a user who weighs up to 113 kg.
The Excel G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair comes with the following features :
- Easy to use and effective attendant braking system .
- Half folding backrest and easily foldable frame.
- Easily removable padded seat and back upholstery
- Swing away and fully detachable, height adjustable footrests
- Handy velcro pocket on back of back upholstery
- Seat width: 45cm(18") Standard
- Seat depth: 43 cm
- Seat height: 54 cm
- Backrest height: 42 cm
- Overall width: Seat width + 15 cm
- Overall length: 108 cm inc footrests
- Total height: 95 cm
- Total weight: 12 kg
- Carry weight: approx 10.5 kg*
- Max. user weight: 113 kg
* weight subject to the removal of the rear wheels and footrests