Excel G-Lite Pro Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair 18" Standard Seat
The G-lite Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair still has the lightweight frame but is now available with 24" self propel rear wheels.
The Rear wheels are fitted with Quick release pins, which means they can be removed in second making the Chair extremely easy to transport. It still has the half folding backrest and swing away removable footrests which all contribute to is very small transport size and weight.
The Excel G-Lite Pro Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair is based on the very successful G Lite series.
The G-Lite Self Propelled Wheelchair is ideal for anyone looking to gain back their independence through using a wheelchair. The chair's polyurethane puncture-proof tyres reduce rolling resistance, giving you a smoother, comfier ride, and the quick-release pins make collapsing and storing the chair easier than ever before. It's intended as a lightweight, low-maintenance solution for those who need an occasional wheelchair.
Another addition to the Excel G-Lite Pro Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair is the introduction of height adjustable armrests, which are not only great in helping to make the user as comfortable as possible, but due to the way they fold, it makes the chair perfect for whilst at a desk or table.
The Excel G-Lite Pro Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair comes with the following features :
- Quick release 24" rear wheels .
- Lightweight aluminium frame with a ten year frame warranty.
- Half folding backrest with handy pocket on back of backrest padding.
- Swing away, removable footrests.
- Easy to fold away and transport
- Latest model has attendant brakes on the handles to give additional control when pushing the chair and now has Black front and rear tyres.
- Seatwidth: 45cm(18") Standard
- Seat depth: 43 cm
- Seat height: 54 cm
- Backrest height: 42 cm
- Overall width: Seat width + 22 cm
- Overall length: 108 cm inc footrests
- Total height: 95 cm
- Total weight: 12kg
- Carry weight: 10.5kg*
- Max. user weight: 113 kg
*based on removal of rear wheels and footrests
(Pictures are for illustration purposes only)