Excel G-logic Lightweight Transit Wheelchair 20" Wide Seat
The Excel G-Logic wheelchair Transit Wheelchair shares features with its sibling, the G-Lite pro transit chair. The lightweight set of wheels introduces an attending braking system to help ensure you have better control. The standard parking brakes are also available on the chair but it won’t be needed when on short stops, thanks to the attendant brakes.
This model has sloped armrests that you can adjust, which can be altered to your requirements. The design of the chair makes it easy to set up as well as fold, therefore making it an ideal chair for individuals looking to travel.
Also adding new look black front and rear tyres for a sleeker look, and the chair has been crash tested for use within a vehicle.
It comes with a half folding backrest and a frame that is easily folded as well. With this chair you also get a removable seat and back upholstery. The weight of the chair amounts up to 15 kg and it is capable of supporting a user who weighs up to 113 kg.
The Excel G-Logic Transit Wheelchair comes with the following features :
- Easy to use and effective attendant braking system .
- Half folding backrest and easily foldable frame.
- Easily removable padded seat and back upholstery
- Swing away and fully detachable, height adjustable footrests
- Handy velcro pocket on back of back upholstery
- Seat width: 50 cm
- Seat depth: 43 cm
- Seat height: 50 cm
- Backrest height: 42 cm
- Overall width: Seat width + 22 cm
- Overall length: 108 cm inc footrests
- Total height: 95 cm
- Total weight: 15 kg
- Carry weight: approx 12.5 kg*
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
* weight subject to the removal of the rear wheels and footrests
*** 10 Year Warranty on the Frame and 12 months on all other parts